Tuesday, October 7, 2008

DJ Sega

http://www.myspace.com/djsegatheblackknight

Check out DJ Sega. I love my old Sega (still play Sonic on it every so often!).

I enjoy intricite sampling methods in modern music. Alberton live is the software of choice for serious DJ and you can hear it very cleary through DJ Sega's music.

Again, as a plug to an earlier post, you can check out Fly Lo, the king of using Alberton live to remix himself live here.

Update:

To anyone who has been over to a get together at my place recently, the ACDC mash up was by DJ SEGA.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like the stuff he did with the Biggie mix, putting Hypnotize together with Big Poppa. Good stuff, wish I could hear more of it though. Too bad, a lot of the best myspace pages actually have mediaplayers that have atleast a few full tracks to attract new listeners.

Headshot

Headshot

Breaktionary

Breaktionary
Qbert